Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mike's Pond

So at the moment were staying with Keenan's family where they live right on these man made lakes that they get stocked with fish to keep the lake clean. Yesterday morning I walked outside and onto the deck's dock and caught a three pound bass. Anyways, this is Mike's pond. Mike is a long time family friend, and he too has man made lake, but only in his yard, and it is filled with rainbow trout, that think they are piranas.(spelling?)

Here's what happens when you throw in a handfull of food. They go crazy for it. They all start jumping and fighting for the food. I guess if your fishing for them, you catch one every cast, and some of them are not that small. I couldn't believe it when I saw this for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. No kidding I have never seen fish do that, your right they do look like pirahna's!

    ReplyDelete