Sunday, August 29, 2010

Streetbikes!

So I let the boys go on the streetbikes this morning first so Keenan could get the feel for it. Here's the boys taking of down Andrew's driveway.

Here's them before they left. The yellow bike is a 250, and the red one is a 1000. They had fun with a capital F, as Keenan's aunt Sandra describes it. But seriously it is way to much fun.

Here's us just before going out for the second ride. I think it's definitly somethinig I could get into. And oddly, a relaxing way to travel I would say.

So here's me with my bumper head, Keenan and his Uncle Andrew. His Uncle used to race years ago, but he's still super into bikes. It was an incredible experience!

1 comment:

  1. I know street bike riding is a lot of fun. You look like and alien with your helmet on, while Keenan and Andrew have their helmet off. Glad you had fu!

    ReplyDelete