Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rib Fest, Geulph

So this is our first rib fest, what it is basically is a bunch of people show up, eat some award winning ribs, go watch the band playing, take there kids on all the carnival rides, and drink a lot of beer. Here's some of the stands they had there. There was actually a smog growing from all the smoke from the grills.

Here's one of the stands "trophy cart" that sits outside there stand. We didn't try any, we had just had dinner before showing up but if we were to have some I think it might have been from this stand. I mean I'm just saying, the ribs have to be good.

Here's what you see if you look up from the trophy cart and up to the counter. The whole atmosphere seemed to have a western feel to it. With people selling every color of cowboy hat and giant sized belt buckles. The only thing we ended up getting is three pairs of sunglasses, for twenty bucks. uh, Deal?!

Here's the band that was playing for the night, though you can hardly see.. The Cramden's! (I believe they were called..) And if that weren't enough to celebrate for, It was Sleeman Brewery Day! Sleeman Draft & Light were your only choice of beer for the night. Not my favourite, but it wasn't bad.

And here's what happen's when we try to take a nice picture of us together. And there were many after this even that all have Keenan making faces. So I suppose here's the "nicest" picture of us at Rib Fest. Also, Though it's pretty late, were almost finished our movie on British Columbia.I know I probobly say that every post.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say this is one of the better pictures of the two of you, NOT! but very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good times at the rib fest.

    ReplyDelete