Saturday, August 28, 2010

Niagra Falls

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. The camera we were using broke, and so now we finally got a new one. These pictures were taken with a film camera. So in this picture were actually on the "maid of the mist" which is one of those huge boats that takes you right down to where the falls crash in.

And here is the view of the falls from the boat. I ran out of film however for when we went to the hard rock cafe just after this. Which is absolutly awesome. Probobly my new favourite place to eat. We also went to the Coca-Cola store and had the old vanilla coke, and the Hershey's store where they had a five pound chocolate bar, for about fifty bucks. I was tempted to buy one and send it back home.

And here's the constant rainbow in the mist from the falls. Even if you don't go on the maid of the mist, theres mist blowing everywhere, and even if your just walking around on the walk way, you still get drenched. We really enjoyed Niagra Falls

1 comment:

  1. What awesome pictures, I so love nigra falls. I think I will go one day.

    ReplyDelete